Sunday, January 27, 2008

What the hell is wrong with Maxis Broadband?

Is it just me or there's internet connection problem with Maxis? I heard some people's Streamyx also giving them a hell load of shits... And what pisses me off is it's not just a day or two... It's been more than multiple occasions I've been getting this.....

Everything seems to be ok with Google though... Weird... it's when I try to load other sites, like Neopets, Friendster, Facebook, Wiki, IMDB, etc... it just can't LOAD properly... and most of the time FAILS..... What the fook kin min?

And I am paying like RM138 EVERY MONTH to get this kind of service??? You think it's nice to keep seeing the error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and the stupid white color boxes with red "x" in the middle???

Maybe I should cancel my subscription... I'm getting very busy nowadays too... Hmmm...

The hell with all the ISPs in Malaysia... I can't imagine how many YEARS we behind other countries in this area... TOTALLY SUCKS... Have you ever downloaded a 700MB movie in 10 mins? I have... in Hong Kong... and tell me... how many DAYS, on the average, did it take for you to do that here?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home